Friday, March 2, 2012

New Photo of the Day 3/2/12

This photo was taken at Snowbasin Resort in Utah of JT Robinson. It is an amazing thing when a person gets to go to there hometown and be counted as somebody more than when they left. JT called me about 2 months ago wondering if I had anything quick at my finger tips to send to his hometown(Wilmot, Wisconsin) paper the WESTOSHA REPORT. JT was there for the new premiere of Telemark Skier Magazine's movie LOYALTY, which he stars in. I was amazingly proud when JT sent me this photo over a text of him on the front page. I would have to say it felt cooler than any previously published photo, for the simple fact of getting to know that all his hometown people would see him and all he has become on front page. Not to mention how good of powder we had that day at the Basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment